.

.

Widgets and Gadgets features the best, free, embeddable, fancy widgets including Blog widgets, Music widgets, Media widgets and Social Media widgets. Widgets are great web apps of content in tiny packages!

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Tangram's Ambient Electronica Video & Widget

'Hawking Method Part II': TANGRAM album 'Tepidarium'

Here's an ambient electronica music video with very creative art from one of my Tweeps/Tweeters, @tangrammusic (a.k.a Peter Fabok), that I found when I viewed the 'Bronze Bumblebees' video on his website. The tune is entitled 'Hawking Method Part II' and it is as beautiful as the art is creative! Also, I've included his music widget, so you can hear and enjoy even more of his music. I'm enjoying his music and the art! I think you'll enjoy them, too!

Also, I love the fact that this is a video and music that is family-friendly!




Upcoming Music Event: JazzWeek Summit 2010
Thursday, June 17, 2010 - Saturday, June 19, 2010
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (ET)
Rochester, NY

Delight in the Lord

4Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalm 37:4, KJV
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...