.

.

Widgets and Gadgets features the best, free, embeddable, fancy widgets including Blog widgets, Music widgets, Media widgets and Social Media widgets. Widgets are great web apps of content in tiny packages!

Friday, February 05, 2010

Widget: Atomic Skunk Ambient Music

Electronic, Ambient Music

Here's a widget of blissful, ambient music by one of my electronic musician Tweeps/Tweeters @atomicskunk (a.k.a Rich Brodsky) that I found after hearing his music on his website's player. I really enjoyed it! This widget has his YouTube music videos included. However, I've added one below for convenience. The imagery is dynamic and creative! I think you'll enjoy them, too!




Music Player webQuantcast

Delight in the Lord

4Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalm 37:4, KJV
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...