.

.

Widgets and Gadgets features the best, free, embeddable, fancy widgets including Blog widgets, Music widgets, Media widgets and Social Media widgets. Widgets are great web apps of content in tiny packages!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Romanitc 'Digale' on Valentines

'Digale' by David Bisbal
MP3 Download: Dígale


I wish you all a blissfully romantic Valentine's Day with this romantic music and video. I love the instruments I hear, especially the guitar(s) and the strings/violins. The couple are so serene as bride and groom. Both endings are splendid! Yet, I love the smile that increases on his face when he sees her arriving, and that they are so delighted to be together. The scenery is lovely and the hawk and horses are beautiful, too. David Bisbal's voice is exquisite; love it!!

Thank-you for being with me, here, on this blog. I hope you all (y'all) enjoy this video and music. I've included two 'Digale' widgets, below. The first widget is a pink heart with the 'Digale' lyrics scrolling in Spanish. The second widget is red and features the same YouTube 'Digale' video I've included on this post, with the 'Digale' lyrics scrolling in Spanish.  The English lyrics, below, are from Lyrics Translate.com. Additionally, I've included two playlists of love/heart/romantic music for you all to enjoy, in my sidebar. I love you all with the love of Christ. Have a 'Happy Valentine's Day!'






'Digale' Lyrics in Spanish




'Digale' Lyrics in English


my heart couldn't forget
those sad dreamy eyes which i loved
i left her to conqure an illusion
and i lost her face and now i know that she is
everything i was looking for


chorus:
and now i'm here
looking for her again and
she's not here,she left
maybe you saw her tell her,that i always adored her
and that i never forgot her
that my life is a desert and i'm dieing out of thirst
and tell her also,that only next to her i can breathe
there is no shine in the stars
and the sun doesn't warm me
and i'm so alone here,i don't know where she left
please tell her


there were so many moments when i loved her
when i felt her touch and her scent is on my skin
every night i huged her next to me
i i covered her with kisses and beetwen my touches
i drove her crazy


Lyrics translation from: http://lyricstranslate.com
Digale Lyrics in Spanish & English: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/digale-digale.html


'Digale' Lyrics in Spanish

Delight in the Lord

4Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalm 37:4, KJV
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...