.

.

Widgets and Gadgets features the best, free, embeddable, fancy widgets including Blog widgets, Music widgets, Media widgets and Social Media widgets. Widgets are great web apps of content in tiny packages!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Private Islands: Where Would You Like Your Private Island to Be?

Where Would You Like Your Private Island to Be?

Hello, Everyone! Today's featured widget is an info-graphic from Iglu Cruise, 'A Guide to Buying Your Own Island". In addition to the wonderful information, I think this info-graphic is beautifully designed.

Now I'm thinking, "Where would I like my private island to be? I don't want any Jurassic Park III-like experiences. Soooo ...".

That last line is my sense of humor kicking-in; the thought of including that line in this post made me laugh, so there it is for you to laugh at, too. There shouldn't be any Isla Sorna-like dinosaurs lurking about, looking us humans over like appetizers.
(I'm still laughing!)





Private Islands
Infographic by Iglucruise.com

Delight in the Lord

4Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalm 37:4, KJV
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...