.

.

Widgets and Gadgets features the best, free, embeddable, fancy widgets including Blog widgets, Music widgets, Media widgets and Social Media widgets. Widgets are great web apps of content in tiny packages!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Let's Get Visual! It Is a Great Time to Have A Visual Web Presence?

Hello, Friends! Hello, Everyone!  I hope the blessings you desire are occurring for you!  While I've been away from posting to this blog I've been 'collecting' widgets, here and there online.  As you may know by now one of the things I love to share is the functionality and/or data widget designers/creators put into these tiny technology 'packages'.  In the months ahead I'll share them with you!

Today, while checking my email I noticed an about.me weekly update regarding the people that had viewed my page, as well as other viewer activity. One section pertained to 'Twitter Follower' activities.  One Twitter Follower's page biography contained a link to an infograph, What Is Your Visual Web Presence? [infographic], on his website. While viewing the infograph I noticed that it was 'contained' in a SlideShare widget.  I think this is a delightful use for a widget!  I like the scrolling feature, embedding feature and expanding/full screen feature of this widget.  Take a look at the widget below and enjoy the information presented on the infograph, as well.




Delight in the Lord

4Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalm 37:4, KJV
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...