.

.

Widgets and Gadgets features the best, free, embeddable, fancy widgets including Blog widgets, Music widgets, Media widgets and Social Media widgets. Widgets are great web apps of content in tiny packages!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Arthur & Guinevere: Whenever, Wherever, Whatever, At Last


Arthur & Guinevere wallpaper by 'Unfinished Tales'






Hello, Friends! Well, 'Merlin' fans here are two more videos, 'Merlin: Arthur & Gwen "Maxwell's Whenever, Wherever, Whatever"' and  'Arthur & Gwen At Last.wmv'  by elonda78436 at YouTube, that are now among my list of 'Merlin' favorites!

The first video and its tune convey how Arthur feels about Guinevere.  The love he feels for her is very much, "Whenever you need me, Guinevere, I'll be there.  Wherever you need me to go, Guinevere, I'll go.  Whatever (good) you need me to do, Guinevere, I will do.".  That is a very deep, abiding love (rather than lust, lust and more lust). That is sooooooooo romantic!!

The second video and its tune, "At Last" by Etta James, convey how Guinevere feels about Arthur.  "At Last" by Etta James is one of my absolute favorite tunes and I've enjoyed seeing it paired with the romance of this 'Merlin' couple!  The editing of the video matches the lyrics to the scenes very well, so as to give us an idea of how much Guinevere feels the lyrics of "At Last" for Arthur.   Be sure to maximize your screen and watch how a certain someone ever-so slightly saunters through the door, in slow motion, at a certain key point in the tune.  That's one of my favorite parts of this video; really makes it point.

I hope you all enjoy these videos, their tunes and the stories they tell together.






 
 
MP3 Downloads: Whenever Wherever Whatever and At Last

Delight in the Lord

4Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalm 37:4, KJV
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...