.

.

Widgets and Gadgets features the best, free, embeddable, fancy widgets including Blog widgets, Music widgets, Media widgets and Social Media widgets. Widgets are great web apps of content in tiny packages!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

San Joe: Gospel Rap Widget

Break These Chains
MP3 Download
Christian Gospel Rapped Up!

The music featured in this post is Christian/Gospel/Gospel Rap/Street Rap by music artist 'San Joe'. I heard his music while searching for other Christian music on Reverbnation and decided I'd share it with you all. The lyrics tell a story to be heard. In 'San Joe's' bio statement he shares:
"My mom was raped and conceived me herion addict for over a decade before switching to crack, speed and pills. She told me to do right but did contrary, by the age of 17, I was an escape felon running state to state. Through many trials and tribulation that accompany that lifestyle I was growing weary, One day the Lord revealed Himself to me and I have been changing ever since. It is a blessing to serve Him and do His work. I am very thankful God bless." ~ San Joe, ReverbNation
What an overcomer San Joe is! As you listen to his music you're probably going to want to rock your body/dance to the music in enjoyment (of the music) and mutual praise of the Lord!





Sample band press kitsQuantcast






Delight in the Lord

4Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalm 37:4, KJV
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...