.

.

Widgets and Gadgets features the best, free, embeddable, fancy widgets including Blog widgets, Music widgets, Media widgets and Social Media widgets. Widgets are great web apps of content in tiny packages!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Animals Love Flowers, Too! - Presentation

Bach Flower Remedies for Animals
Bach Flower Remedies for Animals
Helen Graham, Gregory Vlamis

Good morning, Everyone! The following presentation, "Everyone Loves Flowers", is delightful! In the following slides, it appears that animal could be saying:

  • slide 2:"Sure, I'll pose with these flowers in my mouth for you!"
  • slide 3: "Whoa!! That startled me."
  • slide 5: "That is an unusual flower."
  • slide 6: "Oh. Well, yes, I'm gathering a few of these blossoms."
  • slide 11: "Would you put that thing away? I'm trying to enjoy my 'quiet-time hide-a-way'."
  • slide 12: "Whew! I need to stop and catch my breath."
  • slide 13: "What?"
  • slide 15: "Go a-h-e-a-d, take your picture. It's embarrassing to me; just take it and go, please"



Delight in the Lord

4Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalm 37:4, KJV
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...