.

.

Widgets and Gadgets features the best, free, embeddable, fancy widgets including Blog widgets, Music widgets, Media widgets and Social Media widgets. Widgets are great web apps of content in tiny packages!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

'Boogie Wonderland!'

Video & Lyrics Widget : Earth, Wind & Fire w/ The Emotions!!

I love this Earth, Wind & Fire music video with The Emotions! Look at the absolute joy and delight on their faces as they sing and dance. Their joy and delight are so contagious, they make me smile and dance, too! I love all the instruments I see and hear, especially the violins and cello (or bass) I hear with my headset on! Simply WONDERFUL! I play this over & over because it's all so good!!! Enjoy the music, the video and the lyrics widget!







Related Links:

Delight in the Lord

4Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalm 37:4, KJV
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...